Clean Out Services
As experts in estate liquidation management, Stefek’s clean out division has been a vital service to our clientele since 2000. Having conducted more than 2,000 clean outs, we know what is valuable—monetarily and sentimentally—and what is disposable. More importantly, our team knows how difficult this process can be; Stefek’s is dedicated to completing clean outs with sensitivity, communication, and promptness.
Stefek’s has been the leader in clean outs for nearly 20 years. In that time, our team has:
- Recovered over $1 Million for clients
- Sold over $1.5 Million at auction for items gleaned from clean outs for clients
- Sold over $3 Million to private buyers and others for clients
When Stefek’s conducts a clean out, you can expect the following services:
- Collect personal items for family members (i.e. sensitive paperwork, photos, money, etc.)
- Arrange private buyers to sell items of monetary value (no commission taken)
- Provide an overview of items sold, including an itemized list of prices
- Pack and donate useful items to charity in the client’s name
- Provide an overview of items donated, including fair market value and a receipt for tax deduction (including Form 8283, when applicable)
- Remove any and all debris from home (dumpster may be required); Stefek’s is not able to remove toxic items
- Provide shredding service
- Ship items to family members
- Clean home (sweep, vacuum, dust, wipe, etc.)
Most of our client base are professionals (i.e. attorneys, wealth management advisors, realtors, and CPAs), but we also service individuals and their families.
Our knowledge and expertise in this field are second to none. The skilled team at Stefek’s can complete most clean out projects in one day, with no corners cut. Lori Stefek’s credentials as a Certified Appraiser of Personal Property and her vast experience as the owner of an estate sale company and international auction house allow for peace of mind—every item is considered, and every potential value is captured.