When Stefek’s conducts a clean out, you can expect the following services:
- Collect personal items for family members (i.e. sensitive paperwork, photos, money, etc.)
- Arrange private buyers to purchase items in the home (no commission taken)
- Provide a general list of items sold
- Pack and donate useful items to charity or give away items to those in need
- Remove any and all debris from home (dumpster may be required); Stefek’s is not able to remove toxic items
- Provide shredding service
- Ship items to family members
- Clean home (sweep, vacuum, dust, wipe, etc.)
Most of our client base are professionals (i.e. attorneys, wealth management advisors, realtors, and CPAs), but we also service individuals and their families.
Our knowledge and expertise in this field are second to none. The skilled team at Stefek’s can complete most clean out projects in one day, with no corners cut. Lori Stefek’s credentials as a Certified Appraiser of Personal Property and her vast experience as the owner of an estate sale company and international auction house allow for peace of mind—every item is considered, and every potential value is captured.